- Travel MORE. I love to travel. Author Lisa Andrew is my bestest friend and she lives in Canada, and if I had money to somehow see her every month, you can bet I’d be there. I have writer and fangirl friends all around the globe, and I’d give anything to meet them just once. So I’d add England, France, Austria, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Turkey and Brazil to my list. Or the equally exotic Florida, Maine, North Carolina and Washington state!
- Tattoo. I don’t have one yet. Honestly, because I am 44 years old and don’t want to listen to my father bitch about it. Also because I’m broke and I want a white ink tattoo, and I know you have to find just the right artist to do it, or it can end up looking like a scar. I know what I want, and my reason just became even better a few weeks ago with the passing of a dear friend, so maybe the time is coming closer, but I also hate pain, so I’m still holding off on this one.
- Attend more cons. I’m a nerd girl. Like no secrets about it! I’m in the fandom life hard. I wish I had money to go to all the cons that appeal to me. Instead, I live vicariously through posts on Tumblr and dream about what my photo op pose would have been if I had been there.
- Be more free. Since I started writing, I’m not near as uptight as I used to be. I’ve learned so much and become more open minded about things, but I know I still have a long way to go. There are experiences I’d like to have and enjoy and not worry about any repercussions or what people might think of me…
- Grow old. I wanna live long enough that some of my best girlfriends and I get to live like the Golden Girls. Take care of one another and share in the good times. I’ll be the one to yell, ‘I’ll get the cheesecake!”
Want to know about other author’s thoughts? Lucky for you, my fabulous friends are part of this challenge too. Hop over to their blogs and/or Twitter to find out more!